Charming newly refurbished flat in a characteristic Kyiv building of nineteenth century.
Second floor, 75 sq.meters, tall ceilings 3.5 meters height. The first storey of this building is occupied by small public city library. Closest building nearby - Intercontinental hotel.
Two equal separated bedrooms with comfy king-size double beds with orthopedic mattresses, wardrobes and commodes. Roomy living-room with two leather sofas, ample kitchen and dining area with all cooking amenities.
Stylish bathroom with installed washing machine and triangular bathtub-jacuzzi. Big light windows with stylish curtains compliment the apartment's interior. It is very quiet inside of apartment despite the busy streets and quarters around.
Apartment on Velyka Zhytomyrska street is perfect base for exploring Kiev, suits both for daily or long-term rental purposes.
This apartment is equipped with:
You can send us inquiry about this apartment right from here
- Air conditioning with individual tuning in each room
- Independent water heater
- Washing machine, all kitchen technique
- Big triangular bathtub with hydromassage in bathroom
- All kitchen tools and techniques, including gas stove and microwave oven.
- Big double-beds in both bedrooms, transforming sofas in living-room (up to 6 sleeping places)
- Car parking is possible near the home
- Free unlimited broadband internet with Wi-Fi access point.